Doka D3 Load-Bearing System
Used Doka D3 load-bearing system material for slab formwork. Considered slab thickness is up to 300mm for an area of 400m². The system is ready to use and suitable for demanding quality requirements.
- 35 individual towers with a height of 6.00m.
- 1.80, 1.20 and 0.90 frames with mixed 1.00m, 1.50m and 2.00m bracing widths for layout flexibility.
- Can be assembled horizontally and lifted by crane.
- Design load capacity of 54 kN per leg (D3 can be configured up to 94 kN/leg).
- 10% lighter than Staxo 100 frames with practically same leg load capacity.
- The material is cleaned and has only minor traces of use.
The lump sum valid ex-works Jebel Ali free zone.
Transport volume: 1x trailer or 1x 40'HC container.
Price excludes VAT & Multi-Trip Packaging.
- Serviced and ready to use
- Professionally cleaned
- Suitable for demanding requirements
- Minor traces of use
More about the used condition.
You can find an overview of our quality levels here: 3-star. 2-star. 1-star. 0-star. In the purchase of used formwork, transparency is important to us.
Inspect used formwork.
You can inspect the formwork of interest directly at the Form-on yard or remote via video live chat.
Package 30008E consists of
|140 PC||582942000||d3 frame 1.80m||33.10 kg|
|70 PC||582941000||d3 frame 1.20m||25.20 kg|
|70 PC||582940000||d3 frame 0.90m||20.50 kg|
|22 PC||582772000||Diagonal cross 9.100||4.05 kg|
|18 PC||582773000||Diagonal cross 9.150||5.23 kg|
|30 PC||582774000||Diagonal cross 9.200||6.57 kg|
|44 PC||582610000||Diagonal cross 12.100||4.61 kg|
|36 PC||582612000||Diagonal cross 12.150||5.70 kg|
|60 PC||582614000||Diagonal cross 12.200||6.90 kg|
|44 PC||582620000||Diagonal cross 18.100||6.10 kg|
|36 PC||582622000||Diagonal cross 18.150||6.90 kg|
|60 PC||582624000||Diagonal cross 18.200||7.77 kg|
|840 PC||582528000||Spring locked connecting pin 16mm|
|420 PC||582943000||d3 coupler|
|280 PC||582947000||d3 safety hook|
|140 PC||582946000||d3 screw jack foot||7.88 kg|
|140 PC||582945000||d3 screw jack U-head||8.60 kg|